We believe that every child with special needs has the potential to become an equal and participating member of society.
Our mission is to provide them with an environment where they will get the right training and support to unlock their hidden potential.
We believe that by accepting and understanding their problems and with skilled intervention, we can bring extraordinary change to the lives of these special children.
- To offer a safe and supportive environment within which these special children can develop their full potential, leading to healthy and independent lives within society.
- To maintain a positive school culture where children are motivated and challenged by high expectations, and where success is constantly celebrated.
- To be widely recognized as a specialist centre of excellence.
- To develop a curriculum that meets the special needs of its pupils with particular emphasis on communication, social skills and skills for daily living.
- To prepare pupils for the opportunities, experiences and responsibilities of adult life.
- To meet each pupil’s unique needs by providing innovative and flexible services in collaboration with partner agencies.
- To provide in house medical facilities as no such facilities exist for special children in the area.